Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Beauherne Primary, Canterbury

I was back at Beauherne Primary School in Canterbury for the first time since January 2006. I drove to my sister's house near Sittingbourne the day before and had a nice evening with her and her husband before kipping down on my luxury sofa.
The drive down to Canterbury was nice and easy this morning and it was nice to get back to Beauherne. I was warmly greeted as usual and was soon in the Henry gear with the group of year 3 and 4 children and we had a fabulous day. They were so funny. A real quirky little group and the two teachers, Mrs Morrish and Miss Bentley were just delightful.
After a nice lunch of steak pie, it was all systems go for the afternoon session which was rounded off by a fabulous win for the gentlemen in the jousting tournament. I then made my way back to Somerset and got home by 6.30pm to discover Amanda and James were over at our friends Ali and Ian's having tea! But they were home about half an hour or so after me. A lovely day all round.

No comments: