Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Hello folks! This is a belated, but heartfelt wish of a Happy New Year to you all. I am enjoying my last few days of freedom before I have to don the tights and become Henry again.
I was on Radio 5 Live today. They were having a discussion tied in with the broadcast tonight of "This Life - 10 Years On". The question was, what were you doing 10 years ago and has your life changed much. I couldn't resist it! I phoned in and was on air before you could say "off with their heads!" I had a nice chat with Phil Williams the presenter about how I came to be Henry VIII and after about three minutes I was done. But I did give the website a plug and we have been inundated with hits on the site ever since.
I have been for a little pub visit with Matthew Applegate of Barrington Court this evening. I am appearing at his Wassail Evening on the 17th January. I ought to put it in the diary before I forget. Night night!

No comments: