Thursday, March 15, 2007

King Henry VIIIth Launched into My Space!

Just a quick note to let you all know that in a desperate attempt to remain trendy, groovy and, above all else, not 40 years old, I have been persuaded to launch my own My Space site. At the moment this is still very much in it's infancy, but it will be a nice compliment to the official website (www.goodkinghal.co.uk) and to this Blog.
You can visit my "My Space" site, which will give you all the latest news about what Henry is up to and where you can come and see me in action as everyone's favourite despotic Tudor monarch at http://www.myspace.com/henryviiith There will also be lots of Henry photos put on here and you never know, maybe even some sound bites and even video clips to entertain. Fingers crossed! Keep watching for more...

No comments: