Monday, December 03, 2007

Yeo Moor Junior, Clevedon

Another new school for me to do today. Yeo Moor Junior is in Clevedon, just to the north of Weston-super-Mare, and Clevedon is one of those towns in north Somerset that I have never visited in my entire life. So this was a new one on me completely.
The school was lovely, very bouncy kids and some charming and chatty teachers and TA's. The morning was good fun, interrupted by a school assembly which allowed me a lot longer sit down for my tea break! The teachers all said they had heard good things about me from Westonzoyland School and also from the museum at Weston-super-Mare, so many thanks to both of those fine institutions for the write ups.
After lunch we had some more fun with the children and finished with a good joust which a very fine gents team won by a short head from a good ladies team.
I drove back and stopped at Ilminster and bought a few more Christmas pressies that I had been requested to get by my wife. Back home for cuddles with my son and then out this evening with Matthew Applegate! Hoorah!
Tomorrow I am at Dunster First School again. Will be fun!

1 comment:

Moonroot said...

I recognise that photo!