Get your diaries, calendars and appointment secretaries to hand. This is the tour news you have been waiting for. Forget what the Rolling Stones are up to, ignore Green Day and REM. If The Beatles were to somehow miraculously reform for a "live" gig, or even for that matter if XTC were to, this is even more momentous news than EVEN that...
Good King Hal is proud to announce his summer "Royal Progress 2007 Tour"! Admittedly, this is not on a par with a 12 month World tour, but it pretty exciting by his normal standards. You can now come and meet Britain's infamous monarch and see him "close up and personal" at a venue near you! (Venue near you only applies if you happen to live in Somerset... sorry).
You can catch Britain's number one Henry VIIIth re-enactor live at the following venues in August.
- 13th August - Seavington Millennium Hall, 3pm
- 14th August - Compton Dundon Village Hall, 3pm
- 16th August - Stoke-sub-Hamdon Memorial Hall, 3pm
- 17th August - Clapton & Wayford Village Hall, 3pm
- 18th August - Barrington Court, National Trust Property, 12 noon
- 19th August - Barrington Court, National Trust Property, 12 noon
- 20th August - East Coker Village Hall, 3pm
- 21st August - Norton-sub-Hamdon Village Hall, 3pm
- 23rd August - Long Load Village Hall, 3pm
All of these dates are subject to confirmation. There are no ticket prices available at present, but this will be a show for all the family, children and adults alike! There will be refreshments available at each venue. So if your children are getting bored during their summer holidays, this could be just the thing to get them up and buzzing again. For more details, please call 01460 271641.