Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Wheels Haven't Come Off - Yet!

The most amazing thing happened today... I won on "The Big Quiz" again! For those who didn't read yesterday's entry I am currently the reigning "Champnio" (sic) on BBC Radio 2's Steve Wright in the Afternoon Show's general knowledge quiz. Today I got 12 questions right while my opponent only managed to get 6. My prize for this effort was a cracker! A Scooby Doo Classic DVD, a DVD player, and almost more excitingly for my son, a big hamper of "retro" sweets for us to munch as we sit and watch the Scooby Doo DVD together! Groovy! When asked if I wanted to come back tomorrow, I thought about it for about half a second and said "yes". So please wish me luck and listen in to BBC Radio 2 again tomorrow. By the way, please no more jokes about my year's supply of broccoli that I won yesterday, otherwise I shall invite you to dinner and force feed you broccoli.

No comments: