Sunday, August 12, 2007

2 and now 1 Day to Go....

And suddenly there is no time left to worry about it any more! On the Saturday, James and I went and did our usual bit of shopping in Chard. In such nice weather we had some fun in the garden, then this afternoon I took myself and James over to Stoke-sub-Hamdon and the Half Moon Pub to deliver some of the tour posters to the friendly landlady there who had taken my booking for the village hall. We also put some posters in a couple of local shops.
Today, on the Sunday, James and I have had a day at leisure really. After lunch we headed over to Barrington Court and enjoyed a nice walk round the beautiful grounds in some lovely warm sunshine. Next time I will be at Barrington will be next weekend... I hope it goes well.
And tomorrow - the tour begins at Seavington Millennium Hall near Ilminster at 3pm. Please come along and support the show!

No comments: