Monday, August 20, 2007

East Coker - Royal Progress...

Left: Monday in East Coker.
It would appear there is always something better to do in East Coker. A grand total of no people turned up for the show today. I should know as I counted them. Twice. It's a shame really as East Coker have a really nice village hall and it would have been great fun to put on a fabulous show for the people of this charming village. So I set up all the chairs, got my props in, got dressed up as Henry and then sat and watched the clock tick round to 3pm, and then got changed back into my civvies, put all the chairs away, stuffed all the props back in the car and went home. It was great! I can't wait to do it all again tomorrow at Norton-sub-Hamdon!
On the plus side, the BBC have come back to me and want me to appear on the morning panel again next Tuesday. More good exposure. Thank you BBC Somerset!

No comments: