Monday, August 06, 2007

7 Days to Go...

Another day goes by and we edge ever closer. I was rather hoping to hear from one of the Radio stations today to help publicise things for next week, but alas so far nothing. I shall chase them up tomorrow.
Also on the agenda for tomorrow is more poster sticking! This is pretty much just like being back at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe - you spend more time putting posters up for the show you are in than you do on actually performing.
I have an assistant for next week - Jim Flanagan, son of my close friend Pete. Little does the poor little chap know what lies in store for him...
My lovely friend Steve French has updated my website so there is a drop down page all about "The Royal Progress 2007" tour, with a write up about the tour, itinerary and contact details. Let me know what you think.

No comments: