Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BBC Somerset Sound


It was back to me being a radio star again today! Two weeks after my previous appearance on the BBC Somerset Sound news panel, I was invited back for another bash! As I had been a little late in arriving last time, I endeavoured to leave a little earlier so as not to make the same mistake twice. I should have known better with Taunton's appalling early morning traffic. I was about 10 minutes late this time, but at least I wasn't the last panellist to arrive!
I shared the panel this day with two charming ladies, one who was a "dog listener" and the other who was a fund raiser for a cancer charity based at Musgrove Park Hospital in Taunton. We had some good chat and lots of laughter and I have again been invited back for another appearance sometime in the not too distant future.
This afternoon I got a phone call from BBC Wales. I was hugely excited as I had sent a few letters to Russel T Davies, urging him to write Henry VIII into the latest Doctor Who plots. Alas it was not to be. Instead I got chatting to a lovely bloke called Gareth who wants me to appear on the Bob Noble Show on BBC Radio Wales on this Friday morning. Luckily for me I don't have to drive all the way to Cardiff for this appearance as they will link me in from one of BBC Somerset's studios in Yeovil. I should be on from about 9.30am! So if you are in Wales and you know about me, have a listen!

1 comment:

Moonroot said...

Will be glued to the radio!